This is different!
- An ancient Greek text, Aristifanis, Ornithes
- Music from a greek legendary composer, Manos Hadjidakis.
- An experiment whether this combination can work for the modern human ear.
- The mandolin at an unusual role.
- A live rehearsal in the best museum of the world. The Athens Acropolis museum with view to the ancient temple
This is great! Remember to “like” the video.
Other Articles with Guitarte
I recorded J. S. Weiss Concerto for guitar and orchestra during the summer of 2015. This should have been a demanding recording, but it took us only an afternoon, where most time was spent [...]
This week's video is an amazing song with music from Goran Bregovich, performed by MandolinARTE live during one of their 18 concerts on tour with Alkistis Protopsalti attended by more than 30.000 people in [...]