This is different!
- An ancient Greek text, Aristifanis, Ornithes
- Music from a greek legendary composer, Manos Hadjidakis.
- An experiment whether this combination can work for the modern human ear.
- The mandolin at an unusual role.
- A live rehearsal in the best museum of the world. The Athens Acropolis museum with view to the ancient temple
This is great! Remember to “like” the video.
Other Articles with Guitarte
The 2nd Edition of the Mandolin Chords Guidebook part 2 – Playing Songs is now available, also on Amazon!
Like almost everybody else on the earth (!) , I am in quarantine at home due to COVID-19, so I have started some of the projects I have been postponing for a loooooong time. [...]
I recorded J. S. Weiss Concerto for guitar and orchestra during the summer of 2015. This should have been a demanding recording, but it took us only an afternoon, where most time was spent [...]